At KE Andrews, we understand the value of our people. When candidates interview with us, we are also interviewing with them. While most candidates are seeking a prosperous career path, we here at KE Andrews are seeking three things that we feel are a best fit for our culture and have resulted in the most success in our employees: Willingness to work hard, willingness to learn, and the possession of a good heart. Our model is one of servant leadership, something that permeates down through the organization at every level facilitating personal and professional growth. Here at KE Andrews we strive to be the best at what we do. We have a culture centered around trust, exceeding expectations, over-delivering, growth, ethics, teamwork, and selflessness. If you are pursuing a career that is rewarding in more ways than one, KE Andrews may be a fit for you.
Why KE Andrews?
“Feels like a family. the office culture is one of a kind. very team-oriented in approach to getting the job done. owner/leadership really care about employees and do their best to raise everyone up and “take care” or our own.”
Reviewer from Glassdoor
- KE Andrews covers each employee’s health insurance 100%, while providing insurance options for spouses and children as well. HSA & PPO available.
- If you have a need for dental or vision insurance, we offer comprehensive plans in this area at a discounted rate.
- Looking to save for retirement? KE Andrews generously contributes 4% of your salary to your 401(k) whether you contribute or not.
- Work-Life balance is important to us. We offer competitive PTO that increases along with your tenure at KE Andrews.
- Our teams enjoy being together. Our organization hosts happy hours, holiday parties, hunts, competitions, and picnics at different times throughout the year.
- KE Andrews offers a business casual atmosphere in the winter months, and a casual dress code in the hot summer months.
Our Core Values
KEA’s core values define who we are as a company. These philosophies guide our every interaction and relationship both internally amongst our peers, as will are with our company’s relationship with its customers, partners, and shareholders. We strive to uphold these values in everything we do and are a huge part of our continued growth and success.
We provide specialized service in State and Local Tax with a focus on valuation.
We strive to be a trusted advisor to our clients, being a trusted source for information and guidance.
We provide an atmosphere that promotes rounded professional growth for our employees rooted in the values that create and sustain ethical conduct.
Our method of doing business revolves around a model of teamwork and servant leadership. We provide our teams with the tools necessary to be successful.
KEA Serves is the organization within our company that is dedicated to the well-being of our employees, and the part of our company that starts initiatives and works with our external community partners.