KEA represents multi-tenant, single-tenant (triple-net leases), owner-occupied, REITs and high-rise office properties across the country. We stay abreast of marketplace trends and seize every opportunity to reduce your tax liability. We take an in-depth and aggressive look at financials, cost modeling and markets and engage in independent cap-rate and vacancy rate studies to achieve the best outcome for our clients. In many states, we employ an equal and uniform analysis of your property and the surrounding area to understand how the marketplace is being valued. Through these independent studies and analysis, we are careful to read the market correctly, so our clients do not pay any more than their fair share in property taxes.
The Property Tax Cycle
At the beginning of the year, our team will request pertinent information that is crucial for the aggressive filing of renditions for your personal property and the analysis of real property. Strategy begins with good information.
Once we’ve received all of the facts on your properties allowing us to perform appraisals, we begin the process of reviewing notices of value as they are issued by the local jurisdictions to determine cases of over-valuation.
In cases of over-valuation, KE Andrews will reach out to local assessors and appraisers to aggressively negotiate both informally, and formerly at board hearings in cases where an informal agreement can’t be reached.
After values are finalized, we provide annual reports for accrual purposes, and we begin to process your tax bills for payment as they come. We integrate with your accounting systems and also have the ability to pay your physical property tax bills.
Giving you insights into the property tax process
Our client dashboard is designed to put real-time insights and executive oversight tools into your hands. We put your data to good use, allowing for important KPI’s to be understood at your fingertips. See your property tax position and portfolio with transparency like never before.
The Benefits of Our Services
- We are not just a compliance firm. We go after every opportunity to return revenue to your bottom line. Our aggressive but fair approach has been a hallmark of our organization since inception.
- The customer is at the heart of our business, and your needs are our priority. You will see a marked increase in responsiveness and care to you as a KEA client.
- Customer satisfaction is the most important facet of our business, something measured by our responsiveness to clients. We pride ourselves on the structure and team that we’ve built to exceed your expectations on response times and data delivery.
- Accruals for some companies can be of equal or greater importance than securing the lowest valuations. The systems we’ve designed around accruals and complex multi-state portfolios are second to none.
- Our custom designed software allows for seamless integration with your accounting systems making us more than just a tax firm. We are your tax department down the hall.
- Our nationwide footprint of service currently operating in 76% of the counties in the US has allowed us to foster relationships with local assessors that span decades. This translates into better negotiations, and better results.
Our team at KE Andrews provides a centralized place for all relevant news and legislation. Our team also provides thought leadership and insights on topics that are in the news.