Residents of Williamson County, Texas must have 2021 tax payments to the Williamson County Collector and paid in full no later than January 31, 2022. Failure to remit payment by this date will result in penalties and interest that will increase each month a bill remains delinquent.
It is encouraged to pay prior to this final due date, as there could be a backlog because of an influx of taxpayers rushing to submit payments on time. There are several payment options available, including:
- Mailing payments to the main office at 904 S. Main Street, Georgetown, TX, 78626
- Leaving a check in any exterior drop box at each office
- Conducting an online property search via the website to pay but credit card or e-check. (Additional fees apply)
- Making an online appointment to pay at one of the locations in person
Individuals should be aware that mailing the payment does not guarantee a postmark date before the deadline. Because of this, it is also recommended to consider an available drop box near you.
Office locations where drop boxes are available:
- Georgetown, 904 S. Main Street. Mondays 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Tuesday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Round Rock, 1801 E. Old Settlers Boulevard, Ste. 115. Monday 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Tuesday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Cedar Park, 350 Discovery Boulevard, Ste. 101. Monday 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Tuesday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Taylor, 412 Vance Street, Ste. 1. Monday 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Tuesday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Taxpayers who have questions about their property taxes and the options provided for payment may visit the Williamson County Tax Assessor website, call the office at 512-943-1601, or email a representative at email@example.com.